Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
The Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials (J. Optoelectron. Adv. M.) appears with 12 issues per year and publishes papers in the field of optoelectronics, photonics, and new advanced materials (nonlinear optical materials, crystalline and non-crystalline materials, nano-structured materials, magnetic materials, functional and smart materials, materials based on polymers, biomaterials) of relevance for optoelectronics and photonics.
INOE Publishing House - Integra Natura Omnia Aeterna.
Journal Impact Factor
(2019): Impact factor = 0.631 - 2019 Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics, 2020)
(2018): Impact factor = 0.588 - 2018 Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics, 2019)
Account migration to the new platform
Active accounts were imported to the new platform and assigned a random password by default. In order to access your account you need to access the login page and go through the Lost Password dialog …
Since 1st January 2009 the Journal does not publish proceedings of the Conferences and s short communications
Ethics for Authors
- The corresponding author must have the approval of all other listed authors for the submission and publication of all versions of the manuscript;
- The submitted manuscript must contain unpublished original work and not be under consideration for publication by any other journal, other than in oral, poster or abstract formats. Duplicate publications are never acceptable;
- Plagiarism or self-plagiarism constitutes unethical scientific behavior and is never acceptable;
- Any part of the submitted manuscript that derives from prior published work, including work by the same authors, must be properly cited;
- Criticism of a paper in either a Comment or article must be professional, substantive, and free of polemics;
- If any of the preceding guidelines ceases to be true, the authors have a duty to notify the Editor as soon as possible so that corrective action can be taken.