Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
X. YE1, J. HUANG1, B. LI1,2, F. GENG3, H. J. LIU1, F. R. WANG1, X. D. JIANG1,* , W. D. WU1, W. G. ZHENG1,4
- Research Center of Laser Fusion, China Academy of Engineering Physics, Mianyang 621900, China
- Joint Laboratory for Extreme Conditions Matter Properties, Southwest University of Science and Technology and Research Center of Laser Fusion, CAEP, Mianyang 621900, CHINA
- aResearch Center of Laser Fusion, China Academy of Engineering Physics, Mianyang 621900, China
- IFSA Collaborative Innovation center, Shanghai jiao tong University, Shanghai, 200240, P.R. China
In this paper we present a simple method to fabricate ordered antireflection structures on a fused silica using reactive ion etching and monolayer colloidal microspheres lithography We sho w that the period of the obtained silica pillar like arrays were determined by the initial nanoparticle size. And t he height of pillar arrays can be adjusted by controlling the etching time , which are proved to be of importance in tailoring the antireflect ion properties of antireflection structures surface. For the single side antireflection structures on the fused silica, the reflectance w as significantly reduced below 3.5 % ov er a wide wavelength range of 300 120 0 nm, while the transmission was improve to 96 %. The structure which has frustum of cone profile exhibited excellent broadband antireflection properties and large angle view properties. However, the size of the antireflection structures affects the antireflective properties in short wavelength regi on..
Antireflection structures; Colloidal microsphere lithography; Reactive ion etching.
Submitted at: Sept. 28, 2015
Accepted at: Oct. 28, 2015
X. YE, J. HUANG, B. LI, F. GENG, H. J. LIU, F. R. WANG, X. D. JIANG, W. D. WU, W. G. ZHENG, Antireflection subwavelength structures on fused silica fabricated by colloidal microsphere lithography, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 17, Iss. 11-12, pp. 1689-1695 (2015)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 52 (from 36 distinct Internet Addresses ).