Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
P. PETKOVA1, K. BOUBAKER2, M.T. SOLTANI3, P. VASILEV1, G. ALEXIEVA4
- Shumen University “Konstantin Preslavsky”, 115 Universitetska street, 9712 Shumen, Bulgaria
- École Supérieure de Sciences et Techniques de Tunis (ESSTT), Université de Tunis/63 Rue Sidi Jabeur, 5100, Mahdia, Tunisia
- Dept. of Physics, Faculty of Sciences and Engineering sciences, University “Mohamed Khider”, 07000 Biskra, Algeria
- Dept. of Solid State Physics and Microelectronics, Faculty of Physics, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, James Boucher 5, 1164 Sofia, Bulgaria
The optical absorption of Cr doped (80-x)Sb2O3-20K2O-xPbO glasses is measured in the spectral region 2,75-3,35 eV at room temperature. Optical band gap, Urbach energy and other physical parameters for different PbO concentrations are calculated and discussed. An interpretation of the obtained results is given in the frame of the Lattice Compatibility Theory (LCT)..
Doped glasses, Absorption spectra, Urbach’s rule, Lattice compatibility theory, stability.
Submitted at: Feb. 19, 2018
Accepted at: Oct. 10, 2018
P. PETKOVA, K. BOUBAKER, M.T. SOLTANI, P. VASILEV, G. ALEXIEVA, Chromium doped (80-x)Sb2O3-20K2O-xPbO glasses: Effects of PbO on the optical properties in Urbach’s rule region, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 9-10, pp. 547-550 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 69 (from 44 distinct Internet Addresses ).