Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
IDA BERNSTEIN1, NOUREDDINE MELIKECHI2, ESSAID ZERRAD1, QIN ZHOU3, ANJAN BISWAS4,5, MILIVOJ BELIC6
- Department of Physics and Engineering, Delaware State University, Dover, DE 19901-2277, USA
- Optical Science Center and Applied Research, Delaware State University, Dover, DE 19901-2277, USA
- School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Wuhan Donghu University, Wuhan, 430212, P.R. China
- Department of Mathematical Sciences, Delaware State University, Dover, DE 19901-2277, USA
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah-21589, Saudi Arabia
- Science Program, Texas A & M University at Qatar, PO Box 23874, Doha, Qatar
Abstract. This paper obtains exact bright, dark and singular dispersive optical solitons in birefringent fibers in presence of several perturbation terms. The governing coupled Schrödinger-Hirota equation is integrated to extract these soliton solutions. The method of undetermined coefficients is applied to retrieve these soliton solutions. Constraint conditions naturally emerge for these solitons to exist.
Solitons, Dispersion, Birefringence, Integrability, Constraints.
Submitted at: Jan. 1, 2016
Accepted at: June 9, 2016
IDA BERNSTEIN, NOUREDDINE MELIKECHI, ESSAID ZERRAD, QIN ZHOU, ANJAN BISWAS, MILIVOJ BELIC, Dispersive optical solitons in birefringent fibers with Schrödinger-Hirota equation, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 18, Iss. 5-6, pp. 440-444 (2016)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 62 (from 39 distinct Internet Addresses ).