Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
AHMED H. ARNOUS1, M. M. BABATIN2, MIR ASMA3, ANJAN BISWAS2,4,*
- Department of Physics and Engineering Mathematics, Higher Institute of Engineering, El-Shorouk, Cairo, Egypt
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, College of Science, Al-Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, Riyadh-13318, Saudi Arabia
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, 50603 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria-0008, South Africa
This paper studies dispersive optical solitons for DWDM systems in presence of four-wave mixing. The modified simple equation algorithm is implemented to retrieve soliton solutions to the model. These solitons appear with existence criteria that are refered to as constraints and they are also presented..
Solitons, Dispersion, DWDM system.
Submitted at: May 31, 2017
Accepted at: Aug. 9, 2018
AHMED H. ARNOUS, M. M. BABATIN, MIR ASMA, ANJAN BISWAS, Dispersive optical solitons with DWDM technology and four-wave mixing by modified simple equation method, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 7-8, pp. 403-409 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 61 (from 39 distinct Internet Addresses ).