Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
ANJAN BISWAS1,2, MOHAMMAD MIRZAZADEH3, MEHMET EKICI4, HOURIA TRIKI5, QIN ZHOU6, SEITHUTI P. MOSHOKOA1, ALI SALEH ALSHOMRANI2, MALIK ZAKA ULLAH2, MILIVOJ BELIC7
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria-0008, South Africa
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah-21589, Saudi Arabia
- Department of Engineering Sciences, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, East of Guilan, University of Guilan, P.C. 44891-63157, Rudsar-Vajargah, Iran
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, Bozok University, 66100 Yozgat, Turkey
- Radiation Physics Laboratory, Department of Physics, Faculty of Sciences, Badji Mokhtar University, P. O. Box 12, 23000 Annaba, Algeria
- School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Wuhan Donghu University, Wuhan -430212, People’s Republic of China
- Science Program, Texas A & M University at Qatar, PO Box 23874, Doha, Qatar
This paper employs modified Kudryashov’s method as well as Riccati-Bernoulli’s sub ODE method to address DWDM system to extract dispersive optical solitons. Dark and singular optical soliton solutions are established together with their existence criteria..
Solitons, Integrability, DWDM system.
Submitted at: July 29, 2017
Accepted at: Feb. 12, 2018
ANJAN BISWAS, MOHAMMAD MIRZAZADEH, MEHMET EKICI, HOURIA TRIKI, QIN ZHOU, SEITHUTI P. MOSHOKOA, ALI SALEH ALSHOMRANI, MALIK ZAKA ULLAH, MILIVOJ BELIC, Dispersive optical solitons with DWDMtechnology using a couple of integration algorithms, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 1-2, pp. 38-45 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 72 (from 48 distinct Internet Addresses ).