Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
M. W. YOUNIS1, MASOOD YOUSAF2,* , M. JUNAIDIQBAL KHAN3, JUNAID MUNIR4, QURATUL AIN5, TOHEED AKHTER1
- Departmentof Chemistry, University of Management and Technology, C-II, Johar Town, Lahore, 54770, Pakistan
- Department of Physics, University of Education, Lahore, Pakistan
- Laboratory of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Department of Physics, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, 60800, Pakistan
- Department of physics, Riphah International University, Raiwind Road,Lahore, Pakistan
- Department of Physics, University of Management and Technology, C-II, JoharTown, Lahore, 54770, Pakistan
Structural, electronic and optical propertiesof two dimensional corrugatedsilicene/InSe heterostructurehave been calculated usingdensity functional theory.The effect of layer sliding on the aforementioned physical propertiesis also studied.The maximum value ofenergybarrier along the sliding pathwayis found to be0.051 eV.To elucidate the electronic nature at the interface of the heterostructure,several interfacial properties have beendiscussed.Our employed strategy advocates that through layer sliding physical properties of a material can be tuned in a controlled manner..
Silicene, 2D indium selenide, vdWheterostructures, Tuning of properties, Layer sliding, Interfacial properties.
Submitted at: July 19, 2020
Accepted at: June 11, 2021
M. W. YOUNIS, MASOOD YOUSAF, M. JUNAIDIQBAL KHAN, JUNAID MUNIR, QURATUL AIN, TOHEED AKHTER, Effect of layer sliding on the electronic and optical properties of corrugated silicene/indium selenide van der Waals heterostructure, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 23, Iss. 5-6, pp. 222-228 (2021)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 1 (from 1 distinct Internet Addresses ).