Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
Electrical properties and photodetector parameters of CdSe nanoparticles
KAHTAN A. MOHAMMED1,* , FORAT H. ALSULTANY2, KAREEMA M. ZIADAN3, ALAA S. AL-KABBI3, RAHMAN S. ZABIBAH4, MOHAMMED AYAD AL-KHAFAJI5, MOHAMMAD MALIK ABOOD6, KULDEEP K. SAXENA7
- Department of medical Physics, Hilla University College, 51001, Babylon, Iraq
- Department of Medical Physics, Al-Mustaqbal University College, 51001, Hillah, Babil, Iraq
- Department of Physics, College of Science, Basrah University, 61007, Basrah, Iraq
- Medical Laboratory Technology Department, College of Medical Technology, The Islamic University, Najaf, Iraq
- National University of Science and Technology, Dhi qar, Iraq
- Ministry of Education, General Directorate for Education in Najaf, Al-Najaf, Iraq
- Division of Research and Development, Lovely Professional University, 144411, Phagwara, India
In the work, it is reported that morphological, electrical, and optical studies were conducted on nanoparticles of cadmium selenide (CdSe) that were synthesized using ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) as the complexing agent.The produced particles were characterized by using a transmission electron microscope (TEM), a field emission scanning electron microscope (FESEM), energy dispersive x-ray (EDX), and ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy (UV-VIS). The bandgap was discovered in the direct band, where it was estimated from the absorption. This gap is equal to 2.1 (eV). At various temperatures, the electrical properties of CdSe thin films were studied. A combination of dark electrical conductivity and photoconductivity indicates that these films can be used as photo sensors..
CdSe, Electrical properties, Photodetector, Photosensor.
Submitted at: June 30, 2022
Accepted at: April 5, 2023
KAHTAN A. MOHAMMED, FORAT H. ALSULTANY, KAREEMA M. ZIADAN, ALAA S. AL-KABBI, RAHMAN S. ZABIBAH, MOHAMMED AYAD AL-KHAFAJI, MOHAMMAD MALIK ABOOD, KULDEEP K. SAXENA, Electrical properties and photodetector parameters of CdSe nanoparticles, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 25, Iss. 3-4, pp. 164-168 (2023)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 17 (from 8 distinct Internet Addresses ).