Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
M. T. S. CHANI1,2,* , Kh. S. KARIMOV3, KH. S. KARIMOV4, JAMEEL-UN NABI3, A. AHMED3, I. KIRAN3, A. M. ASIRI1,2
- Center of Excellence for Advanced Materials Research, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589,P.O. Box 80203, Saudi Arabia
- Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589,P.O. Box 80203, Saudi Arabia
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Topi-23640, District Swabi, KPK, Pakistan
- Center for Innovative Development of Science and New Technologies of Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan, Dushanbe, 734025, Rudaki 33, Tajikistan
This work describes the fabrication and investigation of semitransparent thermoelectric cells based on composites of p-type bismuth telluride (p-Bi2Te3), n-type bismuth telluride (n-Bi2Te3), p-Bi2Te3-CNTs, n-Bi2Te3-CNTs, graphene and CNTs with silicone adhesive. Cells were fabricated by the screen printing of composites. Technology used for cells fabrication would be acceptable for organic and inorganic materials, especially for low power applications. Electric and thermoelectric parameters; resistance and Seebeck coefficient of the samples were investigated in temperature range of 27-75 °C. Transparency of the samples was measured, which was in the range of 49-65%. The maximum value of Seebeck coefficient was observed at 335K which was 210 (μV/K) for P-Type and -190 (μV/K) for N-Type Bi2Te3, respectively The Figure of merit (ZT) of all the samples was calculated and was up to 0.95 at 335 K..
Organic and inorganic material, Screen printing, Seebeck coefficient, Figure of merit, Transparency.
Submitted at: Dec. 12, 2018
Accepted at: Oct. 9, 2019
M. T. S. CHANI, Kh. S. KARIMOV, KH. S. KARIMOV, JAMEEL-UN NABI, A. AHMED, I. KIRAN, A. M. ASIRI, Fabrication and investigation of organic-inorganic semitransparent thermoelectric cells based on the composites of silicone-adhesive with Bi2Te3, graphene and carbon nanotubes, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 21, Iss. 9-10, pp. 588-593 (2019)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 302 (from 205 distinct Internet Addresses ).