Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
ABDULLAHI RASHID ADEM1, BASETSANA PAULINE NTSIME1, ANJAN BISWAS2,3,4,5,6,* , MEHMET EKICI7, YAKUP YILDIRIM8, HASHIM M. ALSHEHRI3
- Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of South Africa, UNISA–0003, South Africa
- Department of Mathematics and Physics, Grambling State University, Grambling, LA—71245, USA
- Mathematical Modeling and Applied Computation (MMAC) Research Group, Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah–21589, Saudi Arabia
- Department of Applied Sciences, Cross–Border Faculty, Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, 111 Domneasca Street, Galati–800201, Romania
- Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, Medunsa–0204, Pretoria, South Africa
- Department of Applied Mathematics, National Research Nuclear University, 31 Kashirskoe Hwy, Moscow–115409, Russian Federation
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, Yozgat Bozok University, 66100 Yozgat, Turkey
- Department of Computer Engineering, Biruni University, 34010 Istanbul, Turkey
This paper retrieves stationary (or quiescent) optical solitons to complex Ginzburg–Landau equation that comes with nine forms of nonlinear refractive index structures. The computer software package retrieves the soliton solutions to the reduced ordinary differential equation that emerges from Lie point symmetry. Both, linear temporal evolution as well as generalized temporal evolutions, are accounted for. All solutions that emerge from the software package are implicit..
Nonlinear dispersion, Stationary solitons.
Submitted at: Jan. 15, 2022
Accepted at: Oct. 5, 2022
ABDULLAHI RASHID ADEM, BASETSANA PAULINE NTSIME, ANJAN BISWAS, MEHMET EKICI, YAKUP YILDIRIM, HASHIM M. ALSHEHRI, Implicit quiescent optical solitons with complex Ginzburg–Landau equation having nonlinear chromatic dispersion, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 24, Iss. 9-10, pp. 450-462 (2022)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 140 (from 90 distinct Internet Addresses ).