Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
IULIAN IORDACHE1, ARCADIE SOBETKII2, CĂTĂLIN VIȚELARU3, ELENA CHIȚANU1,* , CRISTINA ANTONELA BANCIU1,* , GABRIELA IOSIF1, VIRGIL MARINESCU1, GABRIELA SBÂRCEA1, LEILA ACMOLA4, VALENTINA CĂPĂȚÎNĂ2
- National Institute for Research and Development in Electrical Engineering ICPE-CA Bucharest, 313 Splaiul Unirii, 030138, Bucharest 3, Romania
- SC MGM STAR CONSTRUCT SRL, 7 Pâncota Street, 022773, Bucharest, Romania
- National Institute for Research and Development for Optoelectronics INOE 2000, 409 Atomiștilor Street, 077125, Măgurele, Romania
- "Alexandru Ioan Cuza” National Military College Constanța, 80 Dezrobirii Street, 900234, Constanța, Romania
The aim of this study was to obtain Al-doped ZnO (AZO) thin films by RF magnetron sputtering deposition with controllable structural, optical and electrical properties by adjusting the preparation process with a H2 post-annealing treatment. The XRD pattern indicates a the presence of single phase with hexagonal crystalline structure of ZnO. The AZO thin film obtained by 6 hours deposition process at a power density of ~7.5 W/cm2 exhibited the best transparent conductive oxide (TCO) electrical and optical properties, reaching electrical resistivity of 2.74·10-3 Ω·cm, and an 80% transparency in the visible range..
AZO, Thin films, TCO, Magnetron sputtering.
Submitted at: May 3, 2022
Accepted at: June 7, 2022
IULIAN IORDACHE, ARCADIE SOBETKII, CĂTĂLIN VIȚELARU, ELENA CHIȚANU, CRISTINA ANTONELA BANCIU, GABRIELA IOSIF, VIRGIL MARINESCU, GABRIELA SBÂRCEA, LEILA ACMOLA, VALENTINA CĂPĂȚÎNĂ, Influence of hydrogen annealing on the properties of AZO thin films, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 24, Iss. 5-6, pp. 256-262 (2022)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 32 (from 11 distinct Internet Addresses ).