Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
P. NEKVINDOVÁ1, O. BABCHENKO2, J. CAJZL1, A. KROMKA2, A. MACKOVÁ3,4, P. MALINSKÝ3,4, J. OSWALD2, V. PRAJZLER2,5, Z. REMEŠ2, M. VARGA2
- Department of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague 166 28, Czech Republic
- Institute of Physics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, v.v.i., Cukrovarnická 10, 162 00 Prague, Czech Republic
- Nuclear Physics Institute, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, v.v.i., 250 68 Řež, Czech Republic
- Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, J. E. Purkinje University, České mládeže 8, 400 96 Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic
- Department of Microelectronics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, Technická 2, 166 27 Prague 6, Czech Republic
High-refractive-index nanocrystalline diamond films deposited on borosilicate glass from a CH4/CO2/H2 gas mixture by a linear-antenna microwave plasma-enhanced chemical vapour deposition (MW PECVD) were doped by erbium using ionimplantation technique. The prepared thin films guided an optical signal in the range of 632–1552 nm and revealed measurable luminescence around 1530 nm. The changes of optical properties and surface morphology were studied more in detail..
Nanocrystalline diamond, Optical waveguides, Erbium, Luminescence, Ion implantation, CVD.
Submitted at: April 4, 2016
Accepted at: Aug. 3, 2016
P. NEKVINDOVÁ, O. BABCHENKO, J. CAJZL, A. KROMKA, A. MACKOVÁ, P. MALINSKÝ, J. OSWALD, V. PRAJZLER, Z. REMEŠ, M. VARGA, Ion-implantation of erbium into the nanocrystalline diamond thin films, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 18, Iss. 7-8, pp. 679-684 (2016)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 327 (from 205 distinct Internet Addresses ).