Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
I. CSARNOVICS1,2, C. CSERHATI3, S. KOKENYESI2,4, M. R. LATIF5, M. MITKOVA5, P. NEMEC6, P. HAWLOVA6, T. NICHOL5, M. VERES7
- Department of Experimental Physics, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- University ITMO, St. Petersburg, 197101, Russian Federation
- Department of Solid State Physics, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering, Boise State University, Boise ID, USA
- Department of Graphic Arts and Photophysics, Faculty of Chemical Technology, University of Pardubice, Pardubice, Czech Republic
- Institute of Solid State Physics and Optics, Wigner RCP, HAS, Budapest, Hungary
Homogeneous Gex-Se1-x thin layers have been prepared by thermal evaporation and pulsed laser deposition technique. Geometrical structures were formed on the surface of the chalcogenide samples by electron beam and photon irradiation methods. The morphology of the created reliefs was investigated by atomic force microscopy. The different aspects of the mechanism of surface relief recording were studied, together with the dependence of the surface relief profile heights on the chalcogen concentration. In addition, the compositions and recording parameters giving the best results were determined..
Chalcogenide layers, Thermal evaporation, Pulsed laser deposition, Photon irradiation, Electron beam, Surface relief, Volume change.
Submitted at: Jan. 16, 2016
Accepted at: Sept. 29, 2016
I. CSARNOVICS, C. CSERHATI, S. KOKENYESI, M. R. LATIF, M. MITKOVA, P. NEMEC, P. HAWLOVA, T. NICHOL, M. VERES, Light and electron beam induced surface patterning in Ge-Se system, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 18, Iss. 9-10, pp. 793-797 (2016)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 86 (from 61 distinct Internet Addresses ).