Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
S. GUJRAL1, K. S. BHATIA2, H. SINGH3, H. KAUR3,* , N. GUPTA4
- IKGPTU, Department of Research and Development, Research Scholar, Jalandhar, India
- G.B. Pant Institute of Engineering & Technology, Department of ECE, Associate Professor, Pauri Garhwal-246194, Uttarakhand, India
- IKGPTU, CTIEMT Shahpur, Jalandhar, Department of ECE, Associate Professor Punjab, India
- Lyallpur Khalsa College of Engineering, Department of ECE, Assistant Professor, Jalandhar, India
In present research, we investigate microwave absorption properties of M-type hexagonal ferrite Ba0.5Sr0.5CoxLaxFe12−2xO19 (0.0 ≤ x ≤ 1.0; x = 0.2) compositions in X band developed using ceramic technique. Energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) spectra of different compositions are examined for composition details in frequency region (8.2-12.4) GHz. The doping of Co2+ and La3+ materials increase microwave frequency absorption, absorption bandwidth, reduces thickness & promotes impedance matching. Then, Scanning electron micrograph (SEM) confirm grain size adhere to microwave frequency absorption. The best reflection loss value of -43.73 dB is found with composition x=0.2, 1.9 mm thickness and at 10.75 GHz frequency..
Microwave absorption, Hexagonal ferrite, Scanning electron micrograph (SEM), Vector network analyzer (VNA.
Submitted at: Sept. 25, 2020
Accepted at: Aug. 16, 2021
S. GUJRAL, K. S. BHATIA, H. SINGH, H. KAUR, N. GUPTA, Microwave absorption properties of Co-La doped M-type Ba-Sr hexagonal ferrites in X-band, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 23, Iss. 7-8, pp. 397-405 (2021)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 1 (from 1 distinct Internet Addresses ).