Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
XUPENG YUAN1,2, MIAO ZHAO1,2, XINJUN GUO1, ZONGSONG GAN3,4,* , HAO RUAN1,*
- Laboratory of Micro Nano Optoelectr onic Materials and Devices, Shanghai Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, No.390 Qinghe Road, Jiading District, Shanghai , 201800 ,
- Center of Materials Science and Optoelectronics Engineering, University of Chinese Academy o f Sciences, No.19 Yuquan Road, Shijingshan District, Beijing , 100049 , China
- Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics, Huazhong University o f Science and Technology, No.1037 Luoyu Road, Hongshan District, Wuhan, 430074 , China
- Shenzhen Huazhong University of Science and Technology Research Institute, No.9 Yuexing Third Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen , 518057 , China
W e propose a n application in optical data storage of tetraphenylethene doped photopolymer, which has the attribute of aggregation induced emission . We added some divinylbenzene in the photopolymer matrix in order to increase the fluorescence signal contrast The photopolymer host was induced photochemical reaction at the focal point of a high numerical aperture lens. Thu s, w e could record binary data points inside the TPE doped photopolymer matrix through two photon absorption effect experiment. W e got strong signal contrast between the e xposure regions and the non exposure regions This attribute paves a new way for optical data storage and opens the way to exploring the possibility of uti lizing the TPE doped photopolymer as chemical sensors and components of organic light emitting diodes..
Aggregation induce d emission, T etraphenylethene, divinylbenzene, F luores cence enhancement, Optical data storage.
Submitted at: July 19, 2019
Accepted at: June 16, 2020
XUPENG YUAN, MIAO ZHAO, XINJUN GUO, ZONGSONG GAN, HAO RUAN, Optical data storage in a tetraphenylethene doped photopolymer, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 22, Iss. 5-6, pp. 207-212 (2020)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 293 (from 191 distinct Internet Addresses ).