Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
ANJAN BISWAS1,2,* , YAKUP YILDIRIM3, EMRULLAH YASAR3, HOURIA TRIKI4, QIN ZHOU5, SEITHUTI P. MOSHOKOA1, MALIK ZAKA ULLAH6, MILIVOJ BELIC7
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria-0008, South Africa
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, College of Science, Al-Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, Riyadh-13318, Saudi Arabia
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Uludag University, 16059 Bursa, Turkey
- Radiation Physics Laboratory, Department of Physics, Faculty of Sciences, Badji Mokhtar University, P. O. Box 12, 23000 Annaba, Algeria
- School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Wuhan Donghu University, Wuhan, 430212, PR China
- Operator Theory and Applications Research Group, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah-21589, Saudi Arabia
- Science Program, Texas A & M University at Qatar, PO Box 23874, Doha, Qatar
This paper obtains optical soliton solution to perturbed nonlinear Schrödinger’s equation by trial equation approach. There are nine types of nonlinear fibers studied in this paper. They are Kerr-law, power-law, quadratic-cubic law, parabolic-law, dual-power law, log-law, anti-cubic law, cubic-quintic-septic law and triple-power law. Bright, dark and singular soliton solutions are derived. Additional solutions such as singular periodic solutions also fall out of the integration scheme..
Optical solitons, Perturbed nonlinear Schrodinger’s equation, Trial equation, Different nonlinearities.
Submitted at: July 21, 2017
Accepted at: Aug. 9, 2018
ANJAN BISWAS, YAKUP YILDIRIM, EMRULLAH YASAR, HOURIA TRIKI, QIN ZHOU, SEITHUTI P. MOSHOKOA, MALIK ZAKA ULLAH, MILIVOJ BELIC, Optical soliton perturbation with full nonlinearity in polarization preserving fibers using trial equation method, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 7-8, pp. 385-402 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 57 (from 38 distinct Internet Addresses ).