Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
AHMED H. ARNOUS1, MALIK ZAKA ULLAH2, MIR ASMA3, SEITHUTI P. MOSHOKOA4, QIN ZHOU5, MEHMET EKICI6, MOHAMMAD MIRZAZADEH7, ANJAN BISWAS4,8,*
- Department of Engineering Mathematics and Physics, Higher Institute of Engineering, El-Shorouk, Cairo, Egypt
- Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, PO Box 80203, Jeddah-21589, Saudi Arabia
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, 50601 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Tshwane University of Technology, Pretoria -0008, South Africa
- School of Electronics and Information Engineering, Wuhan Donghu University, Wuhan, 430212, PR China
- Department of Mathematics Faculty of Science and Arts, Bozok University 66100 Yozgat Turkey
- Department of Engineering Sciences, Faculty of Technology and Engineering, East of Guilan, University of Guilan, P.C. 44891-63157, Rudsar-Vajargah, Iran
- Department of Mathematics and Statistics, College of Science, Al-Imam Mohammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, Riyadh13318, Saudi Arabia
This paper studies optical soliton perturbation by modified simple equation method. The spatio-temporal dispersion term is included, in addition to group velocity dispersion. There are four types of nonlear media that are addressed. These are Kerr, power, parabolic and dual-power law. This scheme only reveals topological and singular optical solitons..
Solitons; Kerr; Modified simple equation method.
Submitted at: Jan. 27, 2017
Accepted at: April 5, 2018
AHMED H. ARNOUS, MALIK ZAKA ULLAH, MIR ASMA, SEITHUTI P. MOSHOKOA, QIN ZHOU, MEHMET EKICI, MOHAMMAD MIRZAZADEH, ANJAN BISWAS, Optical soliton perturbation with spatio-temporal dispersion using modified simple equation method, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 3-4, pp. 118-125 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 65 (from 44 distinct Internet Addresses ).