Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
OSWALDO GONZÁLEZ-GAXIOLA1, ANJAN BISWAS2,3,4,5,6,* , YAKUP YILDIRIM7, ABDULAH A. ALGHAMDI3
- Applied Mathematics and Systems Department, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana-Cuajimalpa, Vasco de Quiroga 4871, 05348 Mexico City, Mexico
- Department of Mathematics and Physics, Grambling State University, Grambling, LA–71245, USA
- Mathematical Modeling and Applied Computation (MMAC) Research Group, Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah–21589, Saudi Arabia
- Department of Applied Mathematics, National Research Nuclear University, 31 Kashirskoe Hwy, Moscow–115409, Russian Federation
- Department of Applied Sciences, Cross–Border Faculty of Humanities, Economics and Engineering, Dunarea de Jos University of Galati, 111 Domneasca Street, Galati–800201, Romania
- Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University, Medunsa–0204, Pretoria, South Africa
- Department of Computer Engineering, Biruni University, 34010 Istanbul, Turkey
This paper employs the powerful Laplace-Adomian decomposition scheme to study pulse polarization in birefringent fibers that is governed by Sasa-Satsuma equation is achieved for the first time. Both bright and dark soliton solutions are numerically addressed. The error measure stays impressively controlled by the scheme. The solitons that arise analytically from the governing system are almost identical to the numerical simulations carried out using LADM. The suggested iterative method obtains the solution devoid of any linearization, limiting assumptions, or discretization..
Nonlinear Schrödinger equation; Sasa-Satsuma model; Birefringent fibers; Solitons; Adomian polynomials.
Submitted at: Feb. 15, 2022
Accepted at: Dec. 6, 2022
OSWALDO GONZÁLEZ-GAXIOLA, ANJAN BISWAS, YAKUP YILDIRIM, ABDULAH A. ALGHAMDI, Optical solitons to Sasa-Satsuma model in birefringent fibers by Laplace-Adomian decomposition method, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 24, Iss. 11-12, pp. 536-547 (2022)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 7 (from 4 distinct Internet Addresses ).