Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
M. TARIQ SAEED CHANI1,2,* , H. M. MARWANIa1, H. M. MARWANI2, E. Y. DANISH1, Kh. S. KARIMOV3,4, M. HILAL3, A. HAGFELDT5, A. M. ASIRI1,2
- Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, P.O. Box 80203, Saudi Arabia
- Center of Excellence for Advanced Materials Research (CEAMR), King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, P.O. Box 80203, Saudi Arabia
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology, Topi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
- Center for Innovative Development of Science and New Technologies of Academy of Sciences, Rudaki Ave.33, 734025, Dushanbe, Tajikistan
- Laboratory of Photomolecular Science. Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland.
Organic-inorganic hybrid tandem heterojunction ITO/AlPc:H2Pc/n-Si/Al photoelectric cell was fabricated by a pressing technology using preliminary vapor deposited bulk heterojunction films of mixed aluminum-phthalocyanine (AlPc) and metal free phthalocyanine (H2Pc) on the n-Si substrate and ITO coated plastic substrate. By keeping face to face the heterojunction films, the substrates (silicon and ITO coated plastic substrates) were pressed and fixed by adhesive at elevated temperature conditions. Total thickness of the AlPc and H2Pc films were equal to 340 nm. On the back side of n-Si substrate the Al film was deposited. Device architecture was the following: ITO/AlPc:H2Pc/n-Si/Al. The morphology of the organic semiconductors film was investigated by AFM. The optical properties of the AlPc-H2Pc film were studied by UVvisible spectroscopy. Current–Voltage characteristics were measured at dark condition and under illumination as well. Under illumination of 290 W/m2 the values of Voc, ISC, FF and efficiency were equal to 0.32 V, 0.9 mA/cm2 , 0.37 and 0.22 %, respectively..
Bulk heterojunction photoelectric cell; Thin film deposition; Organic-inorganic; Pressing Technology; Device fabrication; AlPc-n-Si.
Submitted at: Sept. 22, 2016
Accepted at: April 6, 2017
M. TARIQ SAEED CHANI, H. M. MARWANIa, H. M. MARWANI, E. Y. DANISH, Kh. S. KARIMOV, M. HILAL, A. HAGFELDT, A. M. ASIRI, Organic-inorganic hybrid tandem bulk heterojunction ITO/AlPc:H2Pc/n-Si/Al photoelectric cell, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 19, Iss. 3-4, pp. 178-183 (2017)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 75 (from 54 distinct Internet Addresses ).