Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
YUETING WANG1, PEIMING ZHANG2, SHANHONG LAN1,* , CHAOPING WANG2, SHANSHAN WANG2, LINGYUN YE1, SHIWEN GENG3, HUIXIA LAN2,4
- School of Environment and Civil Engineering, Dongguan University of Technology, Dongguan, 523808, China
- College of Environment and Safe Engineering, Qingdao University of Science & Technology, Qingdao,266042, China
- Nouryon Chemicals(BoXing) Co., Ltd, Binzhou256500, China
- Fujian ProvincialKey Laboratory of Ecology-Toxicological Effects & Control for Emerging Contaminants, Putian 351100, China
Different ratios of graphene/ZnO photocatalytic materials were successfully synthesized by solution mixing method. The synthesized samples were characterized by X-Ray Diffractomer (XRD), Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and Ultraviolet (UV) diffuse reflection. The best composite ratio was 1: 30 determined by sample characterization combined with photocatalytic degradation experiment. The reaction mechanism was speculated by the photocurrent density curve of graphene/ZnO and the photocatalytic degradation of Methyl Orange (MO) by graphene/ZnO in the presence of different capture agents, the results indicated that OH plays a main role in the photocatalytic reaction, while the positive hole has an auxiliary effect..
ZnO, Graphene, Composite, Photocatalysi.
Submitted at: Sept. 11, 2019
Accepted at: Oct. 22, 2020
YUETING WANG, PEIMING ZHANG, SHANHONG LAN, CHAOPING WANG, SHANSHAN WANG, LINGYUN YE, SHIWEN GENG, HUIXIA LAN, Preparation and photocatalytic mechanism of graphene/ZnO composite photocatalyst, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 22, Iss. 9-10, pp. 529-535 (2020)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 2 (from 2 distinct Internet Addresses ).