Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
L. PETRĂŞESCU1,* , V. CIUPINĂ1,2,3, G. PRODAN2, C. POROŞNICU4, E. VASILE5, I. PRIOTEASA1, R. MANU1
- a Faculty of Physics, University of Bucharest, Atomiştilor 405, Măgurele, Ilfov, Romania
- Ovidius University of Constanta, Mamaia 124, Constanţa, 900527, Romania
- Academy of Romanian Scientists, Independenţei 54, Bucharest 050094, Romania
- National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics, PO Box MG-36, 077125, Bucharest, Romania
- University Politehnica of Bucharest, No. 1-7 Gh. Polizu Street, Bucharest 011061, Romania
PtNiPd thin films on glass substrates were obtained by Thermionic Vacuum Arc (TVA) method. The nanostructured PtNiPd films were characterized by Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM), electron diffraction, High Resolution Transmission Electron Microscopy (HRTEM), Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectroscopy (EDXS), tribological analysis and electrical measurements..
PtNiPd, TEM, HRTEM, Electron diffraction, EDXS, TVA, Tribological analysis, Electrical measurements.
Submitted at: Sept. 22, 2016
Accepted at: April 5, 2018
L. PETRĂŞESCU, V. CIUPINĂ, G. PRODAN, C. POROŞNICU, E. VASILE, I. PRIOTEASA, R. MANU, PtNiPd thin films obtained by Thermionic Vacuum Arc Method: synthesis and characterization, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 20, Iss. 3-4, pp. 196-200 (2018)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 69 (from 49 distinct Internet Addresses ).