Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
ANA-MARIA IORDACHE1, STEFAN-MARIAN IORDACHE1,* , ROXANA BOHILTEA2,* , VALENTIN BARNA3, CONSTANTIN RIZEA4, ALEXANDRA MAZLUM4, VALENTINA CAPATINA5, CRISTIANA EUGENIA ANA GRIGORESCU1
- National Institute of R&D in Optoelectronics, INOE 2000, 409 Atomistilor St., 077125, Magurele, Jud. Ilfov, Romania
- "Carol Davila" University of Medicine and Pharmacy Bucharest, 37 Dionisie Lupu St., 020021, Bucharest, Romania
- University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics,405 Atomistilor St., P.O. Box MG-38, 077125, Magurele, Romania
- Roxy Veterinary S.R.L., 52A Unirii St., Magurele, 077125, Romania
- MGM Star Construct S.R.L., 7B Pancota St., Bucharest, Romania
Due to their π-extended conjugated electronic system, porphyrins are excellent candidates for sophisticated energy transfer devices, including sensors. Their versatile optical and photochemical behaviour have eased the functionalization of porphyrins and their derivatives with different molecules, antenna-like sensors capable of identifying down to ppb levels of analytes. In this study, we present the spectroscopic identification of histamine using Zn-porphyrin and the electrochemical behaviour of Co- and Mn-porphyrins immobilized by dropcasting onto carbon-based screen-printed electrodes (SPEs). The cyclic voltammetry studies performed on the three metalloporphyrins showed different behaviours towards histamine detection, particularly in the presence of trichloroacetic acid, used as reaction mediator..
Raman spectroscopy, UV-Vis spectroscopy, Cyclic voltammetry, Metalloporphyrin, Histamine.
Submitted at: Nov. 2, 2021
Accepted at: Nov. 24, 2021
ANA-MARIA IORDACHE, STEFAN-MARIAN IORDACHE, ROXANA BOHILTEA, VALENTIN BARNA, CONSTANTIN RIZEA, ALEXANDRA MAZLUM, VALENTINA CAPATINA, CRISTIANA EUGENIA ANA GRIGORESCU, Spectroscopic identification of histamine using metalloporphyrins and their electrochemical characterization, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 23, Iss. 11-12, pp. 630-633 (2021)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 81 (from 57 distinct Internet Addresses ).