Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
D. AVRAM1, N. ANGELESCU2, D. N. UNGUREANU2, A. GHEBOIANU3,* , I. BANCUŢĂ3, T. SETNESCU4
- Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Food Science, Valahia University of Targoviste, No 2 Carol I Street, 130024 Targoviste, Romania
- Faculty of Materials Engineering and Mechanics, Valahia University of Targoviste, Carol I Avenue, No. 2, 130024, Targoviste, Romania
- Multidisciplinary Research Institute for Science and Technologies, Valahia University of Targoviste, No 2 Carol I Street, 130024 Targoviste, Romania
- Faculty of Science and Arts, Science Department, Valahia University of Targoviste, Carol I Avenue, No. 2, 130024, Targoviste, Romania
In this research bioactive capacity in case of three phosphocalcic glass compositions from ternary system SiO2 – CaO - P2O5 was analyzed. For their synthesis sol-gel technique was used. The elemental composition of the initial samples was demonstrated by the X-ray fluorescence analysis using sequential wavelength dispersive spectrometer ARL Advent X Intelli Power. Study of bioactivity was performed after soaking of the samples in human simulated body fluid from 3 to14 days. Phosphocalcic glasses bioactivity was confirmed by X-ray diffraction analysis using X-ray difractometer Rigaku – Ultima IV and infrared spectroscopy analysis, by FTIR spectrometer Bruker - Vertex 80. By the analysis performed was observed the synthesis of apatite on phosphocalcic glasses surfaces..
Bioglasses, Phosphocalcic glasses, WDXRF, XRD, FTIR.
Submitted at: April 9, 2015
Accepted at: Aug. 3, 2016
D. AVRAM, N. ANGELESCU, D. N. UNGUREANU, A. GHEBOIANU, I. BANCUŢĂ, T. SETNESCU, Study on bioactivity of phosphocalcic glasses, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 18, Iss. 7-8, pp. 691-696 (2016)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 71 (from 48 distinct Internet Addresses ).