Cookies ussage consent
Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to deliver better content and for statistical purposes. You can disable the usage of cookies by changing the settings of your browser. By browsing our site without changing the browser settings you grant us permission to store that information on your device.I agree, do not show this message again.
The influence of temperature on the structural, morphological, optical, electrical, hemocompatibility and magnetic characterization of CoFe2O4 nanostructures
J. GAJENDIRAN1,* , V. P. SENTHIL2, J. RAMANA RAMYA3, N. SIVAKUMAR4, T. SHANMUGAVEL5, S. GOKUL RAJ6,* , G. RAMESH KUMAR7
- Department of Physics, Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Avadi, Chennai 600 062, India
- Naval Unit NCC, 2TN, Madurai-625017, India
- National Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, University of Madras, Chennai, India
- Crystal Growth Centre, Anna University, Chennai-600 025, India
- Department of Physics, Mahendra Engineering College, Mallasamudram, Namakkal – 637 503, India
- Department of Physics, C. Kandaswami Naidu College For Men, Anna Nagar, Chennai, 600 102, India
- Department of Physics, University College of Engineering Arni, Anna University Chennai, Thatchur, Arni – 632 326, India
A plausible formation mechanism of metal nitrate-citrate sol-gel synthesis CoFe2O4 nanostructures has been successfully proposed. To date, there is no report on the effect of calcination’s temperature on the microstructural, optical and hemocompatibility properties of CoFe2O4 nanoparticles is investigated comparatively in detail using the W-H plot, FE-SEM and TEM, UV-visible and hemocompatibility analysis. In addition, the electrochemical, magnetic and dielectric properties of CoFe2O4 nanoparticles calcined at 800C was characterized by the CV, LT-VSM and impedance analysis. The band gap of CoFe2O4 nanoparticles was calculated to be around 1.89, 1.84 and 1.77 eV for 600, 700 and 800C, respectively..
Nanostructure, Microstructure, Optical property, Magnetic properties, Dielectric properties.
Submitted at: July 23, 2019
Accepted at: June 16, 2020
J. GAJENDIRAN, V. P. SENTHIL, J. RAMANA RAMYA, N. SIVAKUMAR, T. SHANMUGAVEL, S. GOKUL RAJ, G. RAMESH KUMAR, The influence of temperature on the structural, morphological, optical, electrical, hemocompatibility and magnetic characterization of CoFe2O4 nanostructures, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced Materials Vol. 22, Iss. 5-6, pp. 286-297 (2020)
- Download Fulltext
- Downloads: 437 (from 267 distinct Internet Addresses ).